- Infections, rash, burns
- Soft tissue infection, cellulitis, abscess, pain relief, antibiotic, drainage and packing
- Mild burn injury, rash, chicken pox, poison oak, mild allergic reaction, dermatitis, fungal infections, impetigo, scabies, other rashes
- Dermatology referrals
- Lacerations, cuts and other wounds
- Skin laceration (cuts) repair via suturing (stitches). Sterile wound repair can be performed conveniently and safely in the house call setting.
- Tetanus vaccination
- Cosmetic surgery referral if needed