Travel MD is a mobile medical service delivering on site care for most minor emergencies. This eliminates your need to leave your hotel room or guest house. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, don’t let sickness stop your plans. We’ll come to you and get you back on your way to good health and your vacation or boardroom. We are currently servicing all areas of the Crystal Coast.
We provide care for most medical conditions managed at an urgent care. However, not all medical conditions can be treated in a hotel, office or guest home. If we feel that your medical condition would best be manage elsewhere we will refer you for your safety.
What We Offer
We offer care from 9am-9pm. Last appointment scheduled at 8pm
- Full Comprehensive exams
- Diagnostic X-Rays
- Basic Laboratory testing
- Selection of treatment medications
- Medical supplies needed for minor injuries and illnesses
What We Treat
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Foreign body (particle stuck in eye) & rust removal
- Corneal abrasions (scratched eye)
- Eye pain evaluation and treatment
Nose and Throat
- sinusitis, strep, mono
- URI, bronchitis, pneumonia, flu
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation
Urinary Tract Infections
Skin Care infections
- rash, burns, soft tissue infection, cellulitis, abscess, pain relief, antibiotic, drainage and packing, Mild burn injury, rash, chicken pox, poison oak, mild allergic reaction( no breathing issues), dermatitis, fungal infections, impetigo, scabies, other rashes, lacerations, cuts and other wounds, skin laceration (cuts) repair via suturing (stitches). Sterile wound repair can be performed conveniently and safely in the house call setting. Tetanus vaccination
- Minor fractures (broken bones)
- *the x-ray machine can be brought to you wherever you are!
- Splinting and crutches may be provided
- Acute pain management
- Follow-up referral with orthopedist
- Cast removal and cast splitting (loosening a cast that is too tight) *if we cannot respond immediately for this procedure, you should go to your nearest emergency room immediately
- Fever, cough, runny nose, minor injuries.
Our medical director is a Board Certified Family Physician with experience in emergency medicine and all of our providers are fully trained and prepared to care for your child.
We carry medications in pediatric dosages, and pediatric care equipment and supplies.
IV fluids and antibiotics
- diabetes mellitus, hypertension, high cholesterol,( just to name a few)
- tooth infections-antibiotic and management of pain
Other Services We Offer!!
Had a little to much to drink?? We offer a special service.
IV fluids and medication to get you back on your way. Cash pay service only due to not being covered by insurance
Paying for our services:
We do have a travel fee of $75.00 which is not covered by insurance.
Click here to see which Insurance Plans we accept
Patients can pay with cash or credit card at time of service and submit their receipt to their insurance for reimbursement.
All co-pays and travel fees are required to be paid prior to being seen by our staff.